Guided by Unitarian Universalist principles, TXUUJM educates and organizes member congregations, and partners with sympathetic organizations in order to advocate effectively for public policies that:
· Uphold the worth and dignity of every person;
· Further justice, equity, and compassion in human relations;
· Ensure the use of the democratic process;
· Protect religious freedom; and,
· Promote respect for the interdependent web of all existence.
In addition, Horizon is a Reproductive Justice Congregation. For more information, click here.